RSS Feeds

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to My blog!

I started a blog toward the end of 2009.  It was interesting, it was witty, in fact it was brilliant!  Okay, it was a few random snarky comments that I posted anonymously.  Realizing that the blogosphere has more than enough of that already I decided to scrap it and start over with a blog worth putting my name on.  So here we are.  My name is Pat Henry.  Welcome to my blog.

I have spent my career working in a several areas including accounting, customer service, and legal. I have a B.S. in Operations Management from Ohio State University and I will complete Capital University's MBA program in December. Though there are a few instances of entrepreneurship thriving in corporations I'm particularly excited by small businesses and their ability to become anything.

Here are some of the topics I will be posting about:
  • Small Business
  • Sales/Marketing
  • Finance
  • Technology
  • Economics
  • Social Media
  • General Business
Of course I'll probably post about other things as the mood strikes me.  I plan to post 3 times a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  That being said I will aim for quality over quantity, so if I slack off while working on school projects I apologize in advance.

Happy New Year!
    blog comments powered by Disqus