RSS Feeds

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do Meetings Have to be Boring?

I've mentioned previously how frustrated I get with meetings, and I know I'm certainly not alone.  I spent most of my afternoon today in an especially dull one.  There were four or five different presenters, many of whom repeated things that had already been said.  Everyone read from Powerpoint slides.  It was painful.

I wanted to write a few thoughts on how to make meetings less torturous, but unfortunately my brain has shut down for the day.  Luckily I found some posts that present some great ideas:
Make Meetings Fun
How To Make Meetings Less Boring, Super-Soakers Included

I don't recommend trying anything from this post, but if you do please let me know :)
Tricks to Liven up a Meeting
blog comments powered by Disqus