RSS Feeds

Monday, June 21, 2010

Top 10 Social Networking Websites & Forums - May 2010

This weekend I came across data for the top social networking sites for last month, and I think it's pretty interesting:

Facebook dominates the market, which shouldn't suprise anyone.  YouTube has a little more market share than I would've guessed, but it makes sense.  There are a few things here that surprised me:
  • MySpace still gets WAY more traffic than I thought
  • Twitter gets WAY less traffic than I thought
  • There are a couple of sites listed that I've never heard of (Tagged, MocoSpace)
  • LinkedIn isn't mentioned at all
Unfortunately I didn't see any data that backed up the chart, but I think it's worth a look anyway.  Click on the link below to see the original chart, as well as many others on marketingcharts.com

Top 10 Social Networking Websites & Forums - May 2010
blog comments powered by Disqus