RSS Feeds

Monday, August 30, 2010

Personalized Blogging

I've taken the last few weeks off from blogging, and I think it was a great decision.  I had previously been adamant about keeping a rigid posting schedule (3 times a week) and I got burnt out.  I became focused on meeting my self-imposed deadlines, and the quality of the blog posts often suffered.  So after taking a little breather, I think I'm ready to start writing about things that I care about, and hopefully that will translate into a more enjoyable experience for me as well as for those that read this blog.

It looks like it will be a busy fall for me, and there should be plenty to write about.  Next week I start my final term for my MBA program, and the schedule should be pretty challenging.  I also will be taking on some new responsibilities at work, which will give me an opportunity to expand my base of knowledge.

I'll try to write at least one post each week, but I don't plan to force it into my schedule when it just doesn't fit.  More than anything, I just want to make sure that my blogging experience feels authentic and worthwhile.  Anything else is a waste of your time and mine.
blog comments powered by Disqus