RSS Feeds

Friday, April 2, 2010

Links To Readers' Blog Posts

Without a doubt my favorite thing about this blog has been the great conversations I've had with intelligent, engaging readers in the comments section here and in the LinkedIn group discussions where I post each blog link.

Today I'm featuring recent blog posts from three readers whose comments have created fun discussions and have given me a great deal of valuable feedback on my own social media and planning strategies.

B2B Sales and Marketing Team Integration

The value of a great magalog copywriter

Maximize your LinkedIn Profile and Expand Your Web Traffic and Business

I hope you enjoy these posts as much as I did.  If any other readers have blogs feel free to post a link in the comments section.  I'm always looking for new insights!
blog comments powered by Disqus